Investment - Property Investment
- Continued growth in real estate prices (annual property more expensive by an average of 10%)
- The growing demand for real estate (clearly visible in the schedule growing demand for property in the last 8 years)
- The favorable investment climate (public authorities are showing loyalty to foreign investors and foreign business, which is reflected in the change of legislation in terms of taxation, aimed at creating favorable conditions for non-residents)
- Non-economic indicators, such as the convenient geographical location, pleasant climate, clean environment, the absence of the visa regime, a developed infrastructure.
Toroslar Construction Company offers the following options for investing in property in Turkey:
- Investing in the construction at any stage with the purpose of the subsequent sale of the object;
- The purchase of residential property for their own use, with subsequent lease or resale.